We are excited to offer this wonderful property, Fireside Lodge, a premier property offered through Vacay Away!
A stunning and completely updated log cabin, located within the Massanutten resort, offers beautiful views of the Shenandoah Valley. View the ski slopes from the front porch balconies and watch wildlife off the private screened-in porch. Conveniently located in the heart of the resort, with pool access in the summer season.
Some of the highlights of this home:
- Abundance of space–6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
- Beds consist of 2 K, 2 Q, 1 F, 2 Full over Full Bunks, 1 Twin over Twin bunk
- 12 foot custom-built dining table to seat your entire group
- Hardwood flooring throughout kitchen and living space
- Screened-in Porch with hot tub, propane grill, private wooded area behind house where wildlife abound.
- Enjoy coffee/wine on the front balconies and enjoy the stunning slope/mountain views–Keurig at the property!
- Pool Table/ Bar/Cable TV/WIFl/Netflix/HULU/Pandora
- Kids “Bear Den” Bunk Room with bean bags and TV (Your kids will never want to leave their room!)
- Upgraded linens and mattresses for a comfortable nights sleep!
- Two upstairs rooms with private balconies–seating and tables on balconies
- Fully stocked kitchen with granite countertops and river rock backsplash, stainless appliances, French door refrigerator, and eat in dining area. Gorgeous eat in dining area with custom seating and table
- Accommodates the fur babies ($35 per pet, per night fee)
- Pool pass for Massanutten Property Owners pool (summer months only–$5/pp fee at entrance)
The spacious 6 bedroom 4 bath home in located in the heart of Massanutten Resort, within short proximity of all resort amenities. Fireside Lodge backs up to Shenandoah National Forest providing you privacy and solitude while enjoying the screened porch and hot tub overlooking the wooded backyard. The lodge’s kitchen is on the main level of the home open to living and dining area and gas fireplace. The lovely kitchen has granite countertops, river rock backsplash, SS appliances, island seating and pendant lighting. There is also eat-in bar seating right off the kitchen along with 12 foot dining room table for a total seating capacity of 16-18 people. The living room, with vaulted beam ceilings, antler chandiliers and pine walls/ceilings, The lodge’s kitchen is on the main level of the home open to living and dining area and gas fireplace.
The lovely kitchen has granite countertops, river rock backsplash, SS appliances, island seating and pendant lighting. There is also eat-in bar seating right off the kitchen along with 12 foot dining room table for a total seating capacity of 16-18 people. The living room, with vaulted beam ceilings, antler chandiliers and pine walls/ceilings, boasts a stone fireplace and rough cut beam fireplace mantle, providing cozy evenings spent at the lodge. Looking to catch a big game or stay connected? Our lodges feature high speed WIFI, Smart TV with Netflix, Pandora, Satellite TV on main level TV. Bar area in lower level of home perfect for some relaxation, features TV, sofa and pool table for your enjoyment.
Enjoy a dip in the hot tub on a lovely Virginia evening and have the opportunity to watch for wildlife and take in the beauty of the national forest. On the lower level, there is a large wet bar, pool table, and entertaining area. Additionally, there is ample off street parking.
The kitchen, dining room, and great room provide a wonderful area for entertaining and gathering. Rewind by a cozy fire in the stone fireplaces found in the great room and master bedroom. Gather with friends and family around the 12-foot long custom-built wood table to enjoy a meal, or simply a glass of wine. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and an abundance of pots, pans, cookware, and dishes to accommodate large family meals!
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Pots Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Indoor Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Microwave / Oven
- Cooking Basics
- Community Pool
4454 Palmer Road, Mcgaheysville VA