This beautifully appointed basement space, affectionately called the “Boojie Basement” located within a hilltop “castle” with views of both countryside and farmland is like nothing else! Deer and wildlife abound… Sunsets and sunrises are one of a kind!
This luxurious spot features over 1200 sq feet of space with a large 2 bedroom and additional room with full pull-out sofa, fully equipped large kitchen (full size fridge and appliances), full size washer & dryer, bathroom with shower, Spacious living room, kitchen, gas fireplace, fire pit and sitting area. This beautiful space also features a game room with Shuffleboard, poker table, and Foosball. Outside, there is a beautiful pergola with solo stove and seating to enjoy the blissful evenings under the stars.
Looking to work in a comfortable space from afar? We offer high speed internet and office space to work remotely. The luxurious space features hardwood flooring throughout. It is located within a 12,000+ square foot house, fully fenced yard and gated for extra security.
The bedroom spaces feature an upholstered queen bed, luxurious mattress and bedding. The living room features a sectional sofa and decorative chairs with a 75-inch smart TV so you can enjoy your favorite show or big game! TV includes Netflix, You-tube TV, HULU, and prime TV. There is also a large entryway space that features a sleeper sofa.
The space is inside a private, gated and fenced-in area with private/separate parking. The entrance is private and separate from the rest of the house. This space is conveniently located close to Interstate 81. Situated close to Bridgewater College and 15 minutes from JMU.
Some of our favorite things about our cute little town:
- Sipe Center–Enjoy plays, shows and movies in a quaint movie space. Located on Main Street in Bridgewater. (2 minutes away)
- Generations Park –Ice skating in the winter with firepits and restaurant. Summertime the rink turns into outside music venue. (3-4 minutes away)
- Putt Putt Golf and Sandy Bottom–enjoy putt putt golf or golf range (3-4 minutes away)
- Enjoy kayaking or swimming in the north river. There is a river walk near the Bridge just minutes from our home. The river is less than a mile from the property.
- Enjoy the local shops and dining on main street Bridgewater. Our favorite is Cracked Pillar, NY Flying Pizza and Bridgewater Coffee Company.
This beautifully appointed basement space, located within a hilltop “castle” with views of both countryside and farmland is like nothing else! Deer and wildlife abound… Sunsets and sunrises are one of a kind!
The space is inside a private, gated and fenced-in area with private/separate parking. The entrance is private and separate from the rest of the house.
**We do allow dogs but charge $35/night per pet**
Instacart and Door Dash deliver at this home. Make sure you instruct the driver to come to the first driveway.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ceiling Fan
- Pots Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Indoor Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Crockery Cutlery
- Microwave / Oven
- Cooking Basics
8926 Chesterfield Lane Bridgewater VA 22812